Michel has lived for years in Silicon Valley and has a thorough understanding of the startup ecosystem in this renowned region of Northern California.
This knowledge was acquired in the 1990s when he was interacting with emerging technologies in the region, during press and technology watch missions, and then supporting startups since 2007. He is a reference player to guide entrepreneurs on site.
Michel allows you to:
- Be connected to the right people on the ground thanks to his privileged contacts among the best specialists in Silicon Valley
- Understand the market (observed by an "local" in activity)
- Avoid as much as possible start-up errors
- Save time in the acceleration phase
- Place all the information in the context of a French startup that wants to develop globally and quickly and safely, while optimizing its investments in this area
- Technology Correspondent for the Daily LES ECHOS (Silicon Valley) since 1993
- Founder and editor of High-Tech News Technology Watch newsletters for French decision-makers and entrepreneurs
- Founder of Silicon Valley Technopole (2007): Accompaniment in Silicon Valley of entrepreneurs selected to allow them to enter the American market in the best conditions
- Chief Commercial Officer (Commercial Director) Be-Bound (2012-2017)
- Implementation of Be-Bound technology on innovative markets, mainly in Southeast Asia
- Recruitment of local Be Bound startup teams and country managers (India, Vietnam, Bangladesh, etc.)
- Founder Scale-Up Booster (2018) with Albert Szulman: Accompaniment in Silicon Valley of selected entrepreneurs to integrate them into the American market. Introduction to companies, partners, investors
Ambition and Optimism