Webinar and Bootcamp for International Preparation
Webinar & Bootcamp
To better understand the challenges of international acceleration for your startup, especially in the United States, SCALE-UP BOOSTER has developed:
- A Webinar: "Explore your growth opportunities internationally" to better formalize the path to internationalization
- A Bootcamp: "Go Start Silicon Valley" in immersion with our partners in Silicon Valley, to begin preparing your acceleration phase on site.
WEBINAR: "EXPLORE YOUR GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES INTERNATIONALLY"
During this webinar, the following questions will be addressed, fueled by question and answer sessions between the participants and the two founders of Scale-Up Booster, Albert Szulman and Michel Ktitareff:
- When to internationalize?
- How to access the innovative and business ecosystem of Silicon Valley
- What financial strategies to conquer international markets (financing plans and fundraising)
- Maintain your technological and competitive edge
- Becoming a global leader is possible thanks to the Soft Power of Silicon Valley
- What benefits does this internationalization bring to the domestic market?
BOOTCAMP: "GO START IN SILICON VALLEY"
During this 2-day Bootcamp, you will be immersed with our Silicon Valley partners who will speak directly on the following modules (the Bootcamp is held in English) :
- Doing Business on a Global Scale: Why "Think Big"
- Cross Cultural Communications: Understanding Global Business Cultures
- Developing a "Winning Value Proposition" Silicon Valley Style
- Getting to "WOW": Pitching Effectively in Any Situation
- Marketing Essentials: Getting Noticed by Global Customers
- Sales Essentials: Building the Pipeline and Getting Ready to Sell
- Raising Capital on a Global Scale
- Term Sheets & Valuation
- One-on-One mentor sessions